1. You will be responsible for creating functional and technical requirements on existing and upcoming Web-based application development projects.
2. You will be accountable for making sure our existing customers' experience is a positive one by analyzing bug reports and technical requests, and delivering a solution by using your own expertise or utilizing resources within the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion and desire to learn our technology to take their career to the next level.
- Attend discovery meetings with liquidfish customers in order to analyze the technical nature and complexity of our customers' needs.
- Translate customer needs into functional software requirements that define the authoritative source for software development.
- Use your outstanding research and troubleshooting skills to manage and resolve customers' technical questions and issues.
- Provide technical feedback with a strong perspective on customer needs.
- Clearly define the issue and use excellent judgment on cases to identify priorities. Effectively juggle these priorities with great time management skills.
- Maintain happy customers by using your customer service skills to keep communications clear, positive, polite, productive, and responsive.
- Identify root cause issues and look for patterns in cases to make sure they don't happen again.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Development, Sales and Accounting teams to resolve client issues.
- Share what you know and always be willing to help your peers, other organizations within liquidfish, and our customers.
- Perform maintenance on both Windows and Linux servers and a variety databases.
- Technical writing
- Server Administration (Windows and Linux)
- Web Administration (Apache/IIS)
- Database Administration (SQL Server and/or MySQL)
- Powershell or Bash scripting
- TCP/IP including FTP
- Hands-on experience with AWS Web Services
- Development experience
- SQL experience
- Experience with the Linux command line
Applicants should include a resume with three references for consideration of the position.
Please contact liquidfish at 405-606-4445 with any
Email resume to: email@example.com